It's very simple to perform a batch edit across multiple receipts at once. You can use our batch edit tool to change a vendor name, whether it's a Receipt/Invoice or Other Document, and currency type. Here's how.
1) Filter for all variations of the vendor name by using the Vendor filter. Simply begin typing in one of the variations and the other ones will appear if those letters appear in their name. Here, I'm filtering for both "IGA" and "Supa IGA". Select them all by clicking in each tick box to the left.
2) You may not need to modify all your receipts with that vendor name, especially if some have already been exported. In that case, you can add an extra filter to view only the receipts that have not already exported. If so, click on the field shown below to apply the appropriate Export filter
3) However, if the list is still long, you can choose to expand the number of documents on the page by clicking on the largest number at the bottom of the list. Here it's 500; yours may be lower.
4) Select everything on the page to batch edit them
5) Click on "Batch edit", enter the correct vendor name and then update all receipts.