Note: the instructions in this FAQ apply to the Digit user interface only.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
Use a coversheet whenever you use your own envelope to mail your documents in (i.e. when you're not using a Magic Envelope). Coversheets tell us which account your envelope belongs to. Here's how to generate one.
1. Login to digit.squirrelstreet.com
2. Goto "Submit" (if you have multiple accounts, make sure you're logged into the right account first)
3. Click on the Magic Envelope icon
4. Click on "Send your own envelope"
5. Click on "Print Coversheet" to download a printable sheet.
* Please note that the mail-in option is not included in Apple iTunes subscriptions.