Note: the instructions in this FAQ apply to the Digit user interface only.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
Quarterly reports (or any reports over a specified timeframe) can be created in these steps:
1) Filter your receipts by date range
2) Select all filtered receipts
3) Export selected receipts to PDF/CSV
1. Filter your receipts by date range by going to the View and Export pages opening up the filter menu.
...and entering in your start and end dates under the Date range filter.
2. If your filtered receipts total >20, please extend the page by clicking on the largest number at the bottom of the list of receipts
Select all filtered receipts in the page by clicking in the topmost box to the left
3. Click on the hamburger to the top right, then "Download as..." and select PDF or Excel/CSV to export your report! You'll be asked for an email address to send this report to. This report could take some time, depending on how large the file is.
(The filters will be taken away when you click on the "x" next to each filter or when you leave that section of Squirrel Street.)
PDF Reports will follow this format
A PDF image of each receipt will appear on the pages after the summary.
Excel Reports will follow the format below
You can view images of each receipt by clicking on the link to the right of each receipt entry