Note: the instructions in this FAQ apply only to the old User Interface.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
To view the interactive tutorial, click the link below:
You have two different options for exporting receipts as PDF files from Squirrel Street:
- Exporting an expense table of receipts, which includes an expense table as well as the original receipt image.
- Exporting single receipts as PDFs.
Exporting an Expense Table of Receipts
Our PDF reports are great for expense reporting, as they include both a table of your data as well as the original images of your receipts. Want to create a PDF report from your Squirrel Street receipts?
- Log into your account and click on Receipts.
- You can then filter the receipts by using the filters on the right side of the page to specify exactly what you want exported.
- To create a report, simply select the checkboxes next to the receipts you want to export, then select export selected and choose PDF.
4. Your report will follow the format below
Exporting a Single Receipt as a PDF
- Log into your Squirrel Street account and click on Receipts.
- Click on the receipt that you wish to export.
- From the viewer, click on Download PDF in the lower righthand corner and it will start to download.