To view the interactive tutorial, click the link below:
You have two different options for exporting receipts as PDF files from Squirrel Street:
- Exporting an expense table of receipts, which includes an expense table as well as the original receipt image.
- Exporting single receipts as PDFs.
Exporting an Expense Table of Receipts
Our PDF reports are great for expense reporting, as they include both a table of your data as well as the original images of your receipts. Want to create a PDF report from your Squirrel Street receipts?
- Log into your account and click on Receipts.
- You can then filter the receipts by using the filters on the right side of the page to specify exactly what you want exported.
- To create a report, simply select the checkboxes next to the receipts you want to export, then select export selected and choose PDF.
4. Your report will follow the format below
Exporting a Single Receipt as a PDF
- Log into your Squirrel Street account and click on Receipts.
- Click on the receipt that you wish to export.
- From the viewer, click on Download PDF in the lower righthand corner and it will start to download.