To view the interactive tutorials, click the links below:Export to Excel/CSV
Export to PDF
You can export your receipts to PDF or Excel/CSV from the Receipts page.
1. Log into your account and click on Receipts.
2. If required, use the filters to display the documents that you need. Then select those documents by clicking on the selector checkboxes. (Handy tip: To select all documents on the page, click on the box next to 'Vendor')
3. Click on 'export selected'
4. Select between PDF or CSV and enter your email address. You may add as many email addresses as you need, separated by commas.
4. Click on the 'Export' button. Your PDF/CSV export will be prepared and a link to download it will be emailed to you when it's ready.
To export all receipts in your account, simply click on the 'export all' button and follow the same process: select your export type, enter the email addresses required and click on the 'Export to' button.
**Please note that for large receipt numbers, we recommend using the CSV export to extract your information. The pdf export includes an image of each receipt, so a .pdf report for more than 100 receipts becomes a really large file, which may slow the generation and delivery of the report.