The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
FreshBooks is a powerful cloud accounting tool for small businesses.
Want to export your Squirrel Street receipt data to FreshBooks?
- Create a CSV file of the receipt data that you'd like to export.
- Format the CSV file so that the columns appear in this order: Date, Vendor, Category, Notes, Amount.
- Log into your FreshBooks account and click on Expenses.
- Click File Import and select the CSV file.
- Choose your other settings and click Upload File.
That's it! Your Squirrel Street receipt data is now in FreshBooks in the Expenses section.