The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
We use state-of-the-art scanners to ensure that your document images are as clear and legible as possible.
What Sets Our Scanners Apart
- Advanced clarity features that make even "unreadable" images legible.
- Automatic image orientation adjusts skewed images, even completely rotating upside down ones, so all captured images are oriented in the same direction.
- Correctly identifies and retains color when it is integral to a document (e.g., logo, photo, date stamp) and eliminates it when it is not (e.g., colored paper stock).
- Laser recognition of paper width in feed tray to ensure that all receipts are scanned one at a time.
- Capability to scan extra-long receipts. Standard desktop and portable scanners are usually limited to paper under 14 inches in length. We can process receipts that are up to 3 feet long.