The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
- 50 docs/month (digital submissions only)
- If you exceed your monthly limit, the remaining receipts are put on hold, and you have to release them when the next month comes
- Billing and subscription administered by Apple
- No ability to upgrade
- Customer support by Squirrel Street (but Apple does the cancellations)
Squirrel Street's own plans
- Usage recommended to the limits specified by each plan; both digital and mail-in submissions permitted (e.g. there are reply-paid envelopes included for you to submit hard copies, and we also do scanning)
- If you exceed your monthly limit, all receipts will still be processed. Excess documents will cost 85c/document to process
- Billing and subscription administered by Squirrel Street
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade from month to month depending on usage (old plans such as Lite and Classic etc excepted)
- Customer support by Squirrel Street