The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
You can change most of your account's settings in the Settings menu. Here's how to find it.
1) Login and view your receipts to the account you wish to modify
2) Click on the button with a cog/gear to the top right of the screen and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu
Old user interface
The settings menu(s) will then appear to the left of the screen.
With this menu(s), you can
- Check your usage for the current billing period
- Invite or remove users
- Upgrade/downgrade your subscription
- Change your billing details
- View your billing history
- Change your mailing address
- Choose your account's default currency/GST settings
- Change your password