The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
If you are migrating from one accounting software platform to another, for example moving from Xero to MYOB, here are the steps to help you migrate smoothly.
Click here (if you're currently logged in) to access the integrations page:
- https://digit.squirrelstreet.com/accounts/user/settings/integration - for the Digit interface
- https://integrations.squirrelstreet.com/AccountingIntegration - for the old interface
Remove the current integration with the old integration. Click on the red 'cross' button to remove it.
- Connect to the new accounting software by clicking on 'Link another account', this should allow us to fetch your Chart of Accounts in that software.
- Go to the Receipts page, remove all tag categories related to the old integration. You can do this in bulk:
- Now apply the categories of the new integration to each receipt
- Once you have applied all the new categories, go ahead with exporting to MYOB by going to the integrations page again and clicking on 'Export now'
If you have a large quantity of transactions, this can become quite laborious.
Please get in touch with us so we may help you achieve this in a shorter amount of time: email@example.com. Include your account name, how many transactions you have in total, and which account software are you switching from/to.