The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
You can change your Squirrel Street plan at any time. Please make sure to read the benefits of your new plan before making a change, as features and document processing turnaround time vary!
- For users of our old user interface, log into your account via our web app here
- For users of our Digit interface, log into your account via our web app here
- Click your name or account name at the top of the screen, then select Settings.
- To change your plan:
- For the old user interface, click Change my plan.
- For the Digit interface, goto the Account Settings tab then Subscription Settings.
- From here you can select a new plan (monthly or annual, changes will apply immediately and be pro-rataed if applicable).
Please note that you can only access this screen via the website, and not through our mobile phone apps.
Give us a call on 1300 001 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.