So there's a document in your account you really don't want there? Have no fear, you can delete it! Check out the two options below to figure out how to get the document out of there.
If the receipt is being processed
- Log into your online account and click Add document.
- On that page, you'll see a list of receipts that have not yet been processed. Click the one you want to remove.
- Click the Cancel processing button, and then choose a document type and click on the bin icon at the bottom right hand side of the field list. This will remove the item from our processing queue and keep it from counting towards your usage. Yay!
If the receipt has already been processed
- Log into your online account and click on the appropriate document type (Receipts or Other Documents).
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the document(s) you want to delete.
- Click the Delete option.
You can view your trashed documents and delete permanently if you click on the view trash button at the bottom right hand side