The instructions in this FAQ apply to both the old and Digit user interfaces.
Not sure which interface you're using? Click here to work it out!
So there's a document in your account you really don't want there? Have no fear, you can delete it! Check out the two options below to figure out how to get the document out of there.
If the receipt is being processed
- Log into your online account and click on "Awaiting Processing" (or "Submit" then "Awaiting Processing" in the Digit interface)
- On that page, you'll see a list of receipts that have not yet been processed. Click the one you want to remove.
- Click the Cancel processing button,
4. and then choose a document type and click on the bin icon at the bottom right hand side of the field list (or the "Trash" button at the bottom left for the Digit interface). This will remove the item from our processing queue and keep it from counting towards your usage. Yay!
If the receipt has already been processed
- Log into your online account
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the document(s) you want to delete.
- Click the Delete option ("Trash" option in the Digit interface).
You can view your trashed documents and delete permanently if you click on the view trash button at the bottom right hand side of the page (at the bottom of the "Filters" section of the Digit Interface)