If you find that Squirrel Street is no longer a good fit for your needs, you may cancel your subscription by following the instructions below.
1. Log into your account and view your receipts
2. Click on the name of your account on the top right hand corner (next to the image of a cog)
3. Then select Settings for the settings menu
4. Then click on "Change my plan" to the left
5. Click on "Pause Subscription" button under the DIY plan.
By canceling your account, you will no longer be able to send documents to us for processing. If you have envelopes pending processing at the time of cancellation, please email email@example.com to ensure that your documents are returned.
*Please note that canceling your paid plan is the same thing as downgrading to the DIY, forever free plan. If you wish to delete your account entirely, you can do so by going to your account's settings menu, then selecting "Delete my account", after you have downgraded to DIY.
If you have subscribed from Apple Store follow the link to the instruction on how to cancel it.